Are You Facing a Major Career
or Life Transition?
Are you considering...
- Starting a business?
- Switching jobs or making a career change?
- Going back to graduate school?
- Relocating to a different geographic area?
- Downsizing your lifestyle?
- Getting married/remarried?
- Getting a divorce?
- Or any other major life transition?
Facing any big change in life, even a very desirable one,
can be a very daunting proposition. It’s not surprising to find
yourself feeling intimidated, confused and overwhelmed.
You may find yourself wondering...
- What will it be like if I take this big step?
- How can I be sure this is the right move for me?
- Will this change just make my life even more chaotic
than it already is?
- How can I possibly afford to make this change?
- I’d like to make this change, but where do I
- How can I prepare for this change if I have no clue
what to expect?
These, and other questions you may be struggling with, are
all reasonable concerns.
Do you wish you had
access to an instruction manual that could show you
how to prepare for the big changes that lie
Well, now you do. I've created a program that will guide
your way. It's called...
Getting Ready for Change:
The Dreamnautics® Guide to
Preparing Yourself for a Major
Career or Life Transition
I've designed this program to be a
self-directed process that you can work on at your own
pace, and get the step-by-step guidance and structure
that you would not otherwise have on your own.
Why I Created This Program
I know from personal experience just how stressful and
disorienting even the most wonderful transitions can be because
I’ve been through quite a few big ones myself over the past few
Each time I would try to find ways to minimize the amount of
stress and struggle involved. As a former engineer, my ability
to analyze and plan things came in handy on many occasions.
Over time, with each new transition, I’d apply things I’d
learned along the way and it helped me navigate things more
Yet I often see people give up on their dreams and goals
because they just don't know where to start or just plain don't
believe they are up to the challenge. So I created this program
to help people like you prepare, in advance, for any big
transitions that life is bringing your way.
Life is about change...so it’s only a matter of time until
you’ll be faced with a major transition of some sort. It may be
one of your own choosing or it can come out of left field
through life circumstances. But if you are prepared, you’ll be
able to navigate it with less stress and churn.
This program consists of ten simple but powerful steps that
will help you to build a solid foundation for making even the
most ambitious changes in your life.
Here are some of the benefits of this
- Affordable, self-study format
- Self-paced: You decide when and where to work on
- Action-oriented content provides structure for you to
get things done.
- Tips and Insights help you understand what to
Here’s what you’ll learn:
knowledge, this is the only program of its kind on the
Internet!Here's what you’ll get in this
- How to determine whether your intended transition is
right for you
- How to make room in your life for the upcoming
- What you can do to put yourself on the best footing
- How to map out the tasks necessary to achieve your
- What you can do to avoid unnecessary problems and
- How to create systems that will support your
- Why transitions can be stressful and what you can do
- What to expect from the transition process itself
- What you can do to navigate the transition process
- And much more
modules totaling almost two hours
of audio. These are in MP3 format so that you
can listen right on your computer or put them
on your iPod® or other portable MP3 player and
listen to the lessons anywhere you like.
Action Guide (in PDF format) that
will take you step-by-step through the
Full transcripts of
all the audio modules in PDF ebook format (72
checklist to help you track your
progress through the program and keep you "on
track" with your preparation activities
A list of helpful
resources that are mentioned
throughout the program. This convenient list
can be taken with you to your favorite
bookstore or referred to when you're shopping
Instructions on how to
assemble all the elements of this
program into a handy Transition Action Binder
for easy use and convenient reference.
The entire Getting Ready for
Change program is in digital format, so that it can
be download to your computer immediately after you complete
How Much Does the Program
To go through this program one-on-one with me as your
personal coach would cost you several hundred dollars. But
now you can get all these materials and have the convenience of
working through the program at your own pace for the
special introductory price of only $47.
If you’re facing a major career or life transition, I
encourage you to find out how to prepare yourself so that you
can build a solid foundation before you embark on your
So stop feeling overwhelmed or
ill-prepared and start getting ready for your new life
Purchase online via Secure Server, 24 hours a
day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. To order just click on
the "Buy Now" button in the box below.
Buy Now from 2CO
The download for this program
is more than 42 MB in size and is
therefore NOT recommended for customers
who use dial-up
Internet access. (On a
56k dial-up modem the download would
take more than
an authorized retailer for Dreamnautics Media.